King George V Bowling Club
Saturday 6th April 2:00pm to 5:00pm
If the green is not ready or we get bad weather on 6th April 2019 the open day will be held on (yet to be decided)
We are organising an open day from 2pm until 5pm to introduce anybody to the game of Bowls and what the benefits can offer them, such as:-
1. Learn a new sport
2. Making new friends
3. Free Exercise
4. Visiting other clubs
5. Being out in the Summer Sunshine
6. A LOW Cost Hobby
7. No age limit
8. Played all the year round. (Indoor Bowling elsewhere in the winter)
9. Men – Ladies – Mixed teams to take part in
10. Play 7 days a week if you want to
11. You can practice on your own (if you want to)
12. A club house with a Bar & Social facilities
All they need on the day would be pair of flat base shoes we will loan them Bowls and offer Tuition on the day, practice sessions there after, so Please bring along a friend with you, all the more the merrier.
This year owing to the council cut backs we are looking to members to take an active part in the general running and maintenance of the outside areas of our green please nominate on the house and grounds sheet if you can help.
By working together with your committee and bringing in new members we can make our club stronger in every way.
Good luck for the new season.